Our policies regarding book reviews are quite clear. We review the books that we receive from the authors who agree to the following terms:
- Our reviews are chargeable. We charge a reading fee from the authors which is Rs 1,300 from the Indian authors and $35 from the authors in any other countries.
- We provide honest and non-promotional reviews. We don’t accept money in favour of reviews which are lucrative and promotional and written like an advertisement. Therefore, don’t expect that we will only praise your novel. We will also bring out the loopholes if we find the same.
- We review the books we receive within 3-4 days from the date we acknowledge the receipt of the book.
- We will use the cover image of the book from the public domain.
- We mean business! Our reviews are well-written, sharp, to the point and precise as well. We don’t take inputs from the authors or certain key points which the authors want to be highlighted. We read ourselves and we review ourselves.
If you agree to all the terms, do write to us at [email protected] for further details and we will get back to you!